Category: Scientific & Clinical
Job ID: 224360
Date Posted: 07/22/2021
Job Title: Contract Physician
# of Openings: 1
Contract Length: 1 yr
Minimum Education Required:
• Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner licensed to practice in Illinois, with license in good standing.
Minimum Experience Required:
• 5 years
Other requirements, if applicable
• Preferably BLS/ACLS certified.
• Board certified in a medical specialty.
Major Job Responsibilities:
Perform all study activities, within the scope of their license and qualifications, delegated to him/her by the Principal Investigator including all medically related protocol procedures such as:
• Assessing and recording adverse events,
• Obtaining medical history,
• Physical exams,
• Clinical laboratory assessments.
Responsible for reading Investigator Brochures and for training on relevant COMPANY SOPs, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Guidelines and study protocols.