Category: Human Resources
System One; is currently working with an energy services client who are looking to hire a Technical Recruiter on a 6+Month contract basis who will be responsible for full life cycle recruitment and sourcing support across the US for various functional areas. The successful candidate will have a successful history in sourcing and placing mechanical & electrical engineers, construction, energy services, HVAC, project managers, general engineering, IT, and management professionals.
You will be responsible for sourcing, evaluating, and pipelining external passive, diverse candidates for potential employment within the organization.
- Develops, initiates, and executes sourcing and recruiting strategies and other Talent Acquisition related processes to fill requisitions which support their own clients’ groups.
- Manages multiple clients and competing demands to attract qualified candidates and fill open positions while positioning the organization as an “Employer of Choice”.
- Responsible for developing creative sourcing strategies for active candidates from on-line databases as well as passive candidates through networking, social media, cold calling, internet searches, and research.
- Partner with other Talent Acquisition team members to align qualified candidates with appropriate positions and work with them through BSC’s hiring process.
- Foster and cultivate relationships with key potential candidates and large-scale talent pools to deliver upon both immediate short-term hiring needs and strategic long-term networks to be leveraged up to one to three years downstream.
- Coach Hiring Managers and coordinate selection process to ensure optimal assessment and selection of candidates.
- Conduct interviews by evaluating employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities and other data relevant to the selection process.