Category: Sales & Marketing
Our fast-growing technology client in Cambridge is looking for a Copywriter to join their team for a long-term, ongoing contract. In this role, you will be responsible for writing marketing copy for a variety of channels.
- Write marketing copy including emails, landing pages, digital ads, video scripts, event collateral, and more
- Master best practices for writing benefit-driven and action-oriented headlines, titles, subheads, copy, and CTAs
- Learn and understand how client's software helps top brands crush business complexity; translate tech jargon into easily understandable words
- Collaborate with marketers and fellow creatives to get projects done well, on time, and on message
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant discipline
- 3+ years of marketing copywriting experience with a strong online portfolio of work for different audiences
- Experience working in-house agency preferred; B2B writing experience required
- Must be current on best practices for digital short-form copywriting, from crafting a high-performing subject line to making the most of limited ad space
- Unfazed by short deadlines, comfortable juggling several assignments and tracking work with project management tools
- Able to take feedback gracefully and make suggestions to strengthen others' writing when needed
- Must have demonstrated impeccable grammar and spelling, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to self-manage time and complete projects independently
If you are a fit for this role, send your resume and portfolio today!