Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Data Analyst
Location: Allendale, NJ
Duration: 1 year
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Previous experience performing complaint investigations is required.
- Requires experience with relational databases and knowledge of query tools and/or statistical software.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills also essential.
- Collection of information for Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSURs), information concerning serious incidents, and information concerning non-serious incidents/any undesirable side-effects.
- Collection of information for trend reporting.
- Extracts and analyzes data from various sources, including databases, manual files, and external websites.
- Responds to data inquiries from various groups within an organization.
- Complaint investigations.
- Assistance with Post-Market Clinical Follow-up requirements.
- Assistance with implementation of Post-Market Surveillance Plan.