50.40 - 64.44 Per Hour
System One is currently seeking a DCS Engineer on a 12-month contract position located in Minneapolis, MN.
This position will be with our client, a utility holding company serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers.
DCS Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design, modeling, development and testing of a machine, structure or system
- Develops functional requirements
- Understands and applies standard engineering principles
- Creates simulations and prototypes to evaluate preliminary designs and test how a machine, structure or system operates
- Designs and tests components, and integrates components to produce final product
- Monitors quality of products and controls the efficiency of processes
- Evaluates a design's overall effectiveness, cost, reliability, and safety
- Investigates root causes of failures to maintain quality and recommend improvements
DCS Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Expertise in Emerson Ovation process controls, or Kerio firewalls
Location: Minneapolis, MN
$50.40 - $64.44/hr.