Category: Sales & Marketing
25.00 - 28.00 Per Hour
System One is hiring an E-Content Specialist for our client. They are a global CPG company in Hershey! This is an 8 month contract position!
E-Content Specialist will be responsible for executing the organization’s digital content strategy, connect systems & business processes to achieve content automation/syndication and support day-to-day ecommerce business needs. This role plays an integral role in supporting and preserving the high-quality, best in class online shopping experience that is expected from our client.
E-Content Specialist duties
- update product and merchandising information for various customers’ ecommerce platforms, ensuring data quality while meeting execution deadlines.
- creating the future of content automation through mapping processes that enable the change, as well as keeping product information up to date in multiple systems. T
- improve the performance of the digital businesses.
- Updates seasonal and innovation product information for our digital commerce partners.
- Creates tactical marketing copy, assembles and modifies digital assets for PDP updating.
- Consolidate business performance metrics to prioritize day-to-day execution.
- Executing and distributing the organization’s digital content strategy by following best practices and guidelines to improve the performance of the digital businesses
- partnering with brand teams focusing on understanding brand calendars, advocating and enabling digital-first thinking, and communicating digital needs.
- Executes the digital content strategy lead by the Digital User Experience team through following playbooks.
- Implements insights in best in class content obtained through content research, tracks performance and provides feedback on learnings.
- Works with the digital and IS teams to prioritize and manage systems development, enhancements and maintenance.
E-Commerce Specialist Requirements
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deliver software/process training.
- Knowledgeable of HTML, Photoshop.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to create and optimize processes.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and results focused.
- High degree of collaboration & teamwork.
Education: Bachelor's Degree from accredited university in business, design or programming is required.
Experience: • 3+ years of related work experience, preferably in CPG, digital content and web technology.