Electrical Engineer (Nuclear)
Brand: System One
Job ID: 288879
Date Posted: 10/20/2022
Start Date: 08/01/2022
System One has an immediate need for an Electrical Engineer in Russellville, AR. This is a direct hire opportunity offering a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and relocation assistance (if applicable).
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves plant issues and acts as a liaison between engineering team and Operations, Production, and Maintenance departments.
- Supports Maintenance and Operations in system troubleshooting and recommends course of action to engineering management for approval regarding troubleshooting significant events or complex plant problems.
- Interfaces with Maintenance and Operations for cost effective maintenance strategies.
- Issues engineering changes (Design changes and temporary modifications) to support ONLINE work schedule, emergent plant issues, and equipment reliability issues.
- Helps support planning and prioritization aspects of project life cycle.
- Implements action plans of senior team members to address deficiencies via the corrective action and work management processes.
- Supports changes in system configuration/design and design basis.
- Develops engineering products in accordance with defined standards and procedures.
- Participates in project teams for critical on-line system outages and/or refueling outages.
- Serves on outage engineering support teams.
- Attends training and maintains qualifications necessary to perform required group functions.
- Be part of the Emergency Response Organization
- Be Self-sufficient and able to self-manage work load with minimal supervisor oversight
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering or other closely related scientific discipline/physical science generally associated with power plant operations or equivalent work experience (equivalent experience defined as demonstrated success at the engineer/technical specialist level.)
- 2 - 7 years experience in nuclear power design Engineering, Systems Engineering, operations or equivalent.
- Experience with EFIN (Emergent Fix-It-Now) organization, Reverse Engineering Design Circuits, Hardware Systems or I&C Engineering
- Candidates with electrical engineering/I&C/Power Engineering backgrounds within a power plant or commercial facility (i.e. refinery) are highly desired.
- Ideal EFIN (emergent fix-it-now) candidates will be able to demonstrate they perform well within a fast paced environment, have proven backgrounds supporting many different areas/solving issues within a power plant and have experience within a design organization & pulled together small design change packages.
- Nuclear power plant experience is strongly preferred.
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering outsourced services and workforce solutions across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible full-time employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Electrical EngineerNaperville, IL
Electrical Engineer- Senior or Specialist Levels Available (E4/E5) Location Options: Naperville, IL /Atlanta, GA /Ridgeland, MS Known for the technical excellence of its’ employees, Kinectrics provides challenging work, opportunity for career growth, a...Date Posted: 10/06/2022 Recommended
Electrical Engineer - System DesignBellevue, WA
System One is seeking to contract with a highly motivated Electrical Engineer. This is a yearlong contract opportunity and can be supported remotely. In this role, you will act as the Electrical Engineer for our client’s advanced nuclear reactor projec...Date Posted: 11/21/2022 Recommended
Civil EngineerNaperville, IL
Senior or Specialist Civil/Structural Engineer (E4/E5) Location Options: Naperville, IL /Atlanta, GA /Ridgeland, MS Known for the technical excellence of its’ employees, our client provides challenging work, opportunity for career growth, and flexible ...Date Posted: 10/06/2022 Recommended
Electrical EngineerElmwood, Louisiana
The Senior Electrical Engineer will work closely with the Systems Design Manager to develop, integrate, and test the completed designs. Assists the Systems Design Manager to manage the design effort within schedule and budget and coordinates design rev...Date Posted: 11/28/2022 Recommended
Materials EngineerBellevue, WA
System One is supporting a nuclear technology company based in Bellevue, Washington. At its core, the company is working to raise living standards globally through a more affordable, secure and environmentally friendly form of nuclear energy along with...Date Posted: 10/06/2022 Recommended
Pipe Stress EngineerNaperville, IL
Mid-Senior – Engineer-Pipe Stress Analysis Location Options: Naperville, IL /Atlanta, GA /Ridgeland, MS Known for the technical excellence of its’ employees, our client provides challenging work, opportunity for career growth, and flexible working cond...Date Posted: 10/06/2022 Recommended
Electrical EngineerYork, PA
System One stands as one of the largest outsourced services and workforce solutions firms in the U.S. We are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer for our client in York, PA. DIRECT HIRE opportunity! Apply today and start your next career path. Po...Date Posted: 11/23/2022 Recommended
System Transients EngineerBellevue, WA
System Transients Engineer – Agency Contract Reporting to Manager, Code and Methods Development, the System Transients Engineer is responsible for developing methodologies/analyses using RELAP5-3D code for both thermal-hydraulics plant-wide and compone...Date Posted: 11/15/2022 Recommended
Electrical EngineerLanham, MD
System One is currently hiring for a talented Electrical Engineer with experience working in a manufacturing environment. Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering Minimum of three years professional experience Experience in image proce...Date Posted: 11/03/2022 Recommended
Field Service EngineerPhoenix, Arizona
Alstom Transportation is seeking a full time, on-site Field Service Engineer for their Phoenix location. This position will support the Lead Field Service Engineer and provide technical support for the Phoenix Skytrain service team and the Customer. It...Date Posted: 11/16/2022 Recommended
Design Engineer - Downhole ToolsHouston, Texas
System One is assisting our client in hiring a Design Engineer with a focus on downhole tools. Their office is located in North Houston (Hardy Tollway and B8) This is a full time Perm position and the company is ready to interview ASAP. Milling and/or ...Date Posted: 09/22/2022 Recommended
Environmental Permitting EngineerRichmond, Kentucky
Environmental Permitting Engineer United States Citizenship is required System One has a direct opportunity for an Environmental Permitting Engineer to support our client's BGCAPP environmental permitting activities for their client, the U.S. Army. The...Date Posted: 11/17/2022 Recommended
Senior Fuel Handling System Test EngineerBellevue, WA
System One is seeking a highly motivated Fuel Handling System Test Engineer that will focus on the testing of primarily mechanical Fuel Handling and process systems. This is a year long, remote contract position. In this role, you will act as a system ...Date Posted: 11/21/2022 Recommended
Nuclear Physical Security EngineerBellevue, WA
System One is seeking a highly motivated Nuclear Physical Security Engineer. This position reports to the Nuclear Physical and Physical Security Design Program Manager and provides day-to-day support of our client's projects and assists in the developm...Date Posted: 11/01/2022 Recommended
Mechanical EngineerNaperville, IL
Senior or Specialist Mechanical Engineer (E4/E5) Location Options: Naperville, IL/Atlanta, GA/Ridgeland, MS Known for the technical excellence of its’ employees, Kinectrics provides challenging work, opportunity for career growth, and flexible working ...Date Posted: 10/06/2022 Recommended