Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
32.74 Per Hour
Immediate temp-to-hire opportunity for an experienced electrician! Our well-known manufacturing client is seeking an experienced electrician to troubleshoot, train, repair and maintain electrical and PLC components of high volume production lines
F/G Shift: Monday & Friday 9:30 p.m. – 6:00 a.m. Saturday & Sunday 5:30 p.m. – 5:30 a.m.
- Follow blue prints and specifications to install electrical wires, cables and conduit systems.
- Technical support including troubleshooting, machine repairs, PLC’s, adjustments, elimination of bottlenecks, machine set-up, changeover execution and running equipment as needed.
- Perform all predictive and preventative maintenance, work orders.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 3-5 years proven industrial electrician experience in a fast-paced lean manufacturing environment required.
- Knowledge of industrial controls, sub-stations, motor control centers, power distribution panels, electrical starters, variable frequency drives and programmable controllers required.
- Allen-Bradley SLC experience and three-phase electrical knowledge required.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic and PLC controls, shop math skills and strong troubleshooting ability required
- Strong computer skills required.