Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Engineer I
Location: Elkton, VA
Start date: ASAP
- Performs various operational tasks as part of an empowered team following with approved procedures including the following: Washer Operations, Autoclave Operations, Parts Assembly/Disassembly, Hand Wash Parts, Container Leak Testing, Filter Integrity Testing, Material Movement Water for Injection Sampling.
- This is a great opportunity for entry level looking for candidates that want to expand their knowledge, increase skillsets, and learn/grow with the company.
- Individuals should be self-motivated and eager to jump in and help.
- Degree in Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Basic computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- This position requires the ability to work rotating shifts.
- Prior experience working in a GMP manufacturing environment, Production experience.
- The area will have low levels of antibiotic powder. The candidate cannot have known allergies to antibiotic.
- Candidates MUST be able to work all 3 shifts as their shifts will rotate shift work (3 shift)- Mon-Friday 6:30-2:30, 2:30-10:30pm, 10:30-6:30am
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.