Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Engineer, Sr.
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Duration: 1 year
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years’ experience as a Quality Engineer
- Applied knowledge of fracture surface analysis
- Working knowledge of external industry material specification and/or test methods (ASTM, ISO)
- Demonstrated technical writing skills
- Applied knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Metallurgical or Materials Science Engineer with demonstrated experience working with polymers, implant alloys (e.g., titanium, cobalt base and stainless steel alloys) and implant-grade ceramics.
- Individual will be asked to perform failure analysis of materials, mechanical testing and metallographic/chemical analysis using the following equipment or techniques: