Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Mechanical Process Engineer - Cleanroom - Pharmaceutical Facilities
Location: Greater Toms River, NJ area
Schedule: 2nd Shift, Monday-Friday
Type: Direct Hire
Start date: ASAP
- Mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machines
- Following FDA regulations and OSHA requirements.
- Line change over, set-up, start-up, including vision system training and data collection.
- Identify parts needed for repairs
- Preventative maintenance of machinery or equipment
- HS Diploma minimum
- 5 years of relevant mechanical experience; or equivalent combination of advanced education and experience.
- Experience in an aseptic / pharmaceutical packaging environment preferred.
- Must have GMP experience.
- Additional skills: mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, troubleshooting, repair of packaging and production machines, facilities mechanic
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.