Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
20.00 Per Hour
Technical Field Service Representative
Factory trained service technicians will provide specialized machinery repairs to customers and end users by performing the following duties.
- Responds to customer inquiries on the telephone, through on-line networks and in person.
- Communicates with customers to troubleshoot and help them understand how to use the product properly.
- Handles customer problems that appear to arise from the use of the product.
- Handles requests for replacing defective parts.
- Makes field service calls for new product start up and equipment repairs.
- Communicates with programmers and engineers regarding system and machine issues and follows-up to make sure fixes are received and tested.
- Completes, maintains and processes pertinent paperwork and records.
- Assists in final testing of new products and conformance to quality requirements.
- 40% to 90% Travel may be required; travel will vary each month.
- International travel is essential.
- Minimum of two (2) years Technical Degree with 2/3 years related experience in similar type industry
- Equivalent experience and training.