Category: Human Resources
This role will primarily support the Training and Development team with training logistics, however, depending on bandwidth and capability, the role will also broaden out to support other HR areas which may include recruitment, HR support center, compensation and benefits, etc. This person must be competent to perform all the tasks that may impact health and safety in the workplace. This role will report to the Director, Talent & HR Operations They will work under close supervision from the Manager
Major responsibilities: The following will depend on the group in which this role may support, but the duties may include the following, but are not exhaustive.
- Conduct training logistics support (this will be about 50% of the role)
- Front end – such as preparation of materials
- Day of training – assist instructor with room set up
- Back end – enter credit, consolidate feedback, charge backs to the business, etc.
- Will take role of Corporate data admin and domain administrator in Portfolio, our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Support training activities – surveys using Qualtrics tool, create Purchase Requisitions, running reports
- Support additional tasks or activities for HR functions – Invoicing, supply ordering, travel assistance, etc.
- Responsible for all training communication to employees and managers regarding upcoming courses
- May assist with metrics reporting through data consolidation and graph creations.
- Reporting, tracking, trending and non-complex data analysis from various systems
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Above average proficiency in MS Office Suite - Excel, PowerPoint, Word specifically
- SAP or comparable system; LMS or comparable system (e.g., database)
- Working with various systems and tools such as heat ticket system, Qualtrics survey tool
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Customer service oriented will be critical
- One year for support of tasks and activities
- HS Diploma
- 2 - 4 years of experience, preferably in HR or Bachelor’s degree in lieu of the experience.
- Must be high integrity and understand the importance of confidentiality
- Must be comfortable working in a team and collaborative environment