Category: Human Resources
26.50 Per Hour
Job Title: HR Recruiter
Location: East Windsor
The recruiter role is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting: recruiting, screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external). The roles recruited for will include but are not limited to, office positions (ex. IT, Finance, Customer Service, Quality Assurance), Warehouse (ex. Managers, Team Leads, Associates, Engineering Mechanics), and R&D (ex. Chemists, Formulation Scientists, Technicians). This person MUST BE AN iCims expert. Must know the ins and outs of iCims as we are implementing it right now.
- Partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administers appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) and delivers employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings for applicable company divisions.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Must be confident enough to handle job fairs on their own.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Manages internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, transfer offer letters, etc.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, non-compete agreements).
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
- Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS), iCims. Must be an expert with iCims and be able to train staff in iCims.
- Trains new and existing managers on how to use the company ATS system.
- Ensures ALL managers adhere to the recruiting process – feedback is received on all candidates, approvals are received in writing, etc.
- Provide ongoing status updates on recruitment efforts to both the HR Manager as well as the VP of HR.
Highly desirable if they have worked in a professional, fast-paced environment; working hard, hitting deadlines, thinking outside the box, willing to take on anything to help out a fast-paced, growing organization.
Education & Experience:
- Preferable to have recruiting experience in the pharma/life sciences industry
- Expert Knowledge and use of ATS systems – iCims (and Paylocity would be a big plus as well)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Not afraid to speak to large groups of employees (all levels)
- Must be strong enough to professionally push back, should be ‘thick skinned’ – not easily intimidated
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work on their own with little or no supervision most of the time; this includes excellent decision making
- Must be able to be social, approachable and truly knows that employees are their customers and shall be treated as such
- Must work with extreme urgency and quality for all those we service knowing how to prioritize
- 2-4 years exempt and non-exempt recruiting experience in full life-cycle environment, including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 5 + years direct full cycle recruitment experience