TPGS is the Intelligence division within GAP Solutions. Together we have over 600 talented employees and support numerous federal, defense, and intelligence community customers to meet their mission objectives. Our core capabilities include Information Technology, Development and Engineering, Training, Security, Intelligence Analysis and general business support.
Human Capital Analyst
Active Top Secret / SCI with CI Poly Clearance Required - No Sponsorship
TPGS seeking a Human Capital Analytics Analyst to support a client's requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance. The Human Capital Analyst will provide expertise to data scientists to implement effective and innovative solutions meshing disparate data types to discover insights and trends in human capital information. The analyst will perform work on a data science team to advance HCA across the IC. The analyst will centralize IC CHCO data collection and synthesis, including survey data, enabling strategic and predictive analytics to guide business decisions. The analyst may be required to develop or utilize complex programmatic and quantitative methods to find patterns and relationships in data sets; lead statistical modeling, or other data-driven problem-solving analysis to address novel or abstract business operation questions; and incorporate insights and findings into a range of products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create detailed write-ups of processes used, logic applied, and methodologies used for creation, validation, analysis, and visualizations. Write ups shall occur initially, within a week of when process is created, and updated in writing when changes occur.
- Adapt freeware solutions such as R, and modular solutions for maximum flexibility. Provide an advanced capability for data analysis of human capital information from disparate data types, promoting visualization and storytelling to discover insights that help guide business decisions.
- Act in a forward leaning manner, exploring HCA solutions that benefit IC elements individually and collectively.
- Identify and customize, if necessary, Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) Information Technology (IT) tools for administration and data collection, or to leverage, support, and integrate the process with tools built for the IC and/or its component elements. Any tools developed shall be web-based and web-enabled, designed to maximize feedback effectiveness while protecting employee assessment information, and include both structured interview and web-based tools for gathering feedback.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of financial procedural guidance, templates and data formats, for identifying IC-wide workforce numbers, to include government, military, and contractor support.
- Review, assess data, identify data deficiencies and recommend solutions for remediation.
- Support quantitative and analytic efforts for workforce planning, development of financial procedural guidance data formats related to the Congressional Budget Justification Book (CBJB) planning displays, and analytic support for budget management and planning. Assist with ad hoc data requests from Congress, IC elements or as required by IC CHCO.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with CI Poly.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of programming, design, development, and implementation of on-line and automated survey instruments.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in social sciences or related fields and
- 7 years' experience. Related fields may include statistics, mathematics, computer science, physical science, economics, or engineering.
- Demonstrated experience performing data analysis and modeling on an independent basis.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and applying quantitative methods to find patterns and relationships in large human capital data sets (such as the Human Capital Data Call, Foreign Applied knowledge in the mathematical sciences such as probability, statistics, predictive modeling, computational social sciences; computer programming such as but not limited to Python, R, SAS, SPSS; and COTS data visualization packages such as but not limited to Tableau.
- Experience with Oracle Database and Procedural language/Structured Query Language (PUSQL).
- Preferred experiences include but not limited to C#.NET, ASP.NET Model View Controller (MVC), jQuery, and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), etc.
- Demonstrated experience with structuring data, natural language processing, database technologies, and machine learning algorithms.
- Ability to translate complex, technical, or analytic findings into an easily understood narrative- tell a story with the data in graphical, verbal, or written form.
- Demonstrated professional experience in developing quantitative financial analysis related to budget formulation and execution.
- Experience in development of financial procedural guidance data formats related to CBJB workforce displays and analytic support, resource management and planning.
- Demonstrated experience in human resource management supporting the federal government.
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
GAP Solutions/TPGS provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job us at email@example.com You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
GAP Solutions/TPGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.