Provides centralized Human Resources services to ensure the efficiency of departmental operations, technology and transaction processes. Serves as office coordinator for the Human Resources Department and also plans and facilitates activities that span across multiple functional areas of the company. Delivers excellent customer service; interacts with all levels of employees via in-person, phone and email communication. Generates monthly reports, assists in the completion of presentations and special projects required of the department. Solves problems as needed and frequently acts independently in decision-making.
Must be open to a 6 month contract role - possibility to be hired on but not guaranteed at this time.
This is a fast-paced, high-volume Recruiting/HR assistant role.
Hybrid role working mostly from home.
• Tracks recruitment results and trends and maintains applicant flow records and files.
• Develops, maintains and uses social network for candidate networking.
• Executes candidate progression steps and fully documents progress in Applicant Tracking System:
• Participates in hiring manager intake call.
• Reviews applicants information on a timely basis.
• Screens and assesses qualified candidates.
• Maintains effective communication and work relationships with hiring manager, communicates regularly regarding recruitment status and updates.
• Identifies and recommends process improvement opportunities.
• Utilizes technology resources to document and improve outcomes.
• Provides critical feedback and ideas to support improved outcomes for the recruiting process.
• Participates in management staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars, as appropriate.
• Maintains current knowledge related to recruiting laws (OFCCP, FEP), regulations, company guidelines and standards necessary to perform job duties in accordance with the requirements of the Corporate Compliance.
• Demonstrates courtesy, respect and professionalism in all relationships.
• Performs all other duties and special projects as assigned.
- 1 year of recruiting or HR related experience
- Experience developing an active candidate network in support of recruiting.
- Solid interviewing techniques as well as strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated excellent computer skills and technology knowledge
Hybrid role working mostly from home