System One is recruiting an Initial Test Program Mechanical Planner for a nuclear facility in Waynesboro, GA. Working Environment will be an office setting with construction site field work with exposure to all types of weather.
This is a 6 to 12 month contract position with possible extension.
- 10 Years’ experience in Mechanical (5 years in Nuclear Power)
- 3 Years’ experience in package planning
- Subject Matter Expert regarding nuclear power plant testing and work package planning
- Experience using Microsoft Office products particularly Word and Excel, eSOMs, and Maximo for generation of work instructions, tagout requests, and work packages
- Experience providing test procedure writing support
- Ability to do some bending, climbing, drawing and lifting required
- Ability to obtain a badge for unescorted access to the protected area of a Nuclear Power Plant
- Prepare and review test/work packages for issuance to the field
- Identify appropriate materials
- M&TE, and support resources for test/work packages
- Generate and maintain metrics and reports for tracking progress