TPGS is the Intelligence division within GAP Solutions. Together we have over 600 talented employees and support numerous federal, defense, and intelligence community customers to meet their mission objectives. Our core capabilities include Information Technology, Development and Engineering, Training, Security, Intelligence Analysis and general business support.
Active Top Secret / SCI Clearance Required - No Sponsorship
- Perform cartographic finishing, feature extraction, and data content management to customer data standards and in accordance with project specific guidance.
- Manage a geospatial database.
- Perform QA/QC functions and correct data call errors.
- Compile, segregate, evaluate, research, interpret, analyze, and disseminate intelligence information to support operations.
- Prepare, maintain, and present intelligence displays, reports, and briefings with the creation and use of visual aids and drafting, editing, and proofreading documents for publishing.
- Must have an active TS/SCI & be willing to obtain a CI Poly
- Three (3) to Ten (10) years of demonstrated relevant experience required.
- Cartographic finishing, feature extraction, and data content management related experience required.
- Knowledge of CIB1, TLMs, MGCP products, MDG, DTED, SRTM, in boundary recovery processes.
- Knowledge of feature data extraction; attribution process and cartographic finishing techniques.
- Proficient in ArcGIS, Socet-Set, RemoteView, or comparable ELT software.
- Superior knowledge of geospatial database content management.
- Experience with FME, ESRI extract, transform, and load (ETL) tools, or similar software extensions.
- Experience with GAIT, ArcGIS Data ReViewer, or comparable geospatial data inspection software.
- Knowledge on intelligence organizations and systems; collection and reporting systems, intelligence information sources; techniques of identifying, collating, evaluating, and analyzing information.
- Superior knowledge of geographical and cultural aspects of foreign countries.
- Proven ability to develop production schedules and deliver customer requirements on-time or ahead of schedule and proven ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Experience in combining digital cartography, computer technology, GIS, cartographic and geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, photogrammetry, and digital data formats.
- Experience working with geospatial data in a multi-user enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience using data mining tools; open source research methods; understanding of military capabilities weapon systems; application engineering, system administration, or software configuration of industry standard geospatial analysis and production software; experience with Oracle Spatial or ArcSDE.
- Knowledge of python scripting to streamline and automate routine production processes.
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
GAP Solutions/TPGS provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job us at email@example.com You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
GAP Solutions/TPGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.