Category: Sales & Marketing
95000.00 - 98000.00 Per Hour
System One is looking for a Key Account Manager for the Mid- West!
Primary purpose of Key Account Manager position:
Develop current and creates new relationships from a defined list of accounts to drive business growth. Forms partnerships with organizations that go beyond establishing sales to achieve strategic objectives.
Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing assigned key customers and/or territory by designing and implementing a strategic sales plan.
Responsibilities of Key Account Manager:
- Develops various alliances, channels and network partnerships beyond third party sales to implement sales strategies and identifies potential customers and managing existing customer relationships and their needs.
- Develops various alliances, channels and network partnerships and evaluates customers and competitor activities and industry trends.
- Evaluates, measures and manages customer and competitor activities and develops the product budget to ensure product volume targets are met.
- Provides face-to-face and remote sales to new customers and cross/up/repeat sales to existing customers. Assess the customers needs and suggests appropriate products, services, and/or solutions.
- Develops and delivers sales bids/proposals/presentations and conducting product demonstrations. Develops medium and long-term sales plan and prepares strategies to protect, grow and diversify the relationship with defined targeted key customers.
- Resolves customers problems, business opportunities and market trends to ensure customers receive high quality customer service. Develops customer retention and growth plans, to align and develop profitable business with assigned key accounts.
- Responsible for advising customers on product shortages and price changes, updates sales related systems and databases.
- Negotiates contracts that are consistent with business objectives.
Qualifications of Key Account Manager:
- Experience in sales (science, laboratory or clinic background a plus).
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Team player