Category: Scientific & Clinical
- 1-3 years laboratory/production experience or Associates Degree in Chemistry or equivalent
- Ability to set up and perform several different tasks simultaneously with the ability to multi-tasking
- Adequate writing and listening skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
- Must be able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ensures all raw materials are received in accordance with quality standards and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure all produced finished products are appropriately labeled
- Maintains all laboratory equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures especially as it relates to calibration standards.
- Provides physical assistance in production, warehouse, shipping/receiving as needed.
Location: Londonderry, NH
Start Date: ASAP!!
Duration: 6+ Month Contract
Hours: 2nd shift; Mon-Thur; 12:30pm-11pm