Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Lab Technician - I
Location: Millsboro, DE
Start date: ASAP
- A Laboratory Technician is responsible for critical laboratory procedures and duties in the production of veterinary products.
- Technicians may work with a variety of technical equipment while completing formulation, filling, and freeze drying operations.
- At all times technicians must follow Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to all safety and company policies, perform duties assigned by department supervision.
- Perform procedures including aseptic work, filling vaccines, freeze drying, etc.
- Maintain accurate and reliable record keeping including charts, log books, and all pertinent documentation
- Communicate any unusual and/or non-routine occurrences when performing tasks
- Cleaning work areas, prepare, clean and sterilize glassware and equipment for use
- Equipment setup and operation. Hazardous materials: Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydrogen peroxide, Phenolic Disinfectants, and Oxidizers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Life Sciences related field of study.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.