Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Laboratory Technician - Wet Chemistry
Location: Budd Lake, NJ
Schedule: Monday through Friday 6:30 AM- 2:30 PM
- Prepare liquid product sample for chemistry testing
- Perform laboratory tests and procedure
- Read samples on spectrophotometer
- Record data on chemistry experiments
- Maintain laboratory equipment
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in life sciences including Chemistry, Marine Science, Forensic Science, Environmental science, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemical Engineering w/chemistry, Food Science w/chemistry.
- Experience in the coatings industry a plus
- Excellent organizational and record keeping skills
- Detail oriented
- Basic math/computer skills
- Ability to communicate with others.
- Work with FTIR, pH, particle size, spectrophotometer, pipette / pipettes, color and learn viscosity.
Chemistry, Marine Science, Forensic Science, Environmental science, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemical Engineering w/chemistry, Food Science w/chemistry.
Related industries: cosmetics, paints, personal care, nail polish, consumer packaged goods, specialty chemicals.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.