Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
Job ID: 149574
Date Posted: 04/20/2020
This is a permanent, full time, direct hire job opportunity offering W2 annual salary with full benefits and relocation assistance.
Please send me your details directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate consideration.
- Complete and send Request for Quotations (RFQ) to suppliers based on assigned commodities, if incomplete forward to management
- Collect and assist in the analysis of supplier's proposals within project budget and process purchase orders for items according to set procedures
- Administrate and maintain purchase orders and change orders according to procedures
- Communicate engineering releases and engineering change notices to suppliers
- Coordinate with all departments regarding supplier related issues within assigned commodities including but not limited to Immediate Actions (I.A's) and Over, Short & Damage (O, S & D's) reports
- Provide information to Senior Buyers and Commodity Managers to keep them informed of any critical issues within assigned commodities, utilizing standard reporting processes and procedures
- Participate in Special Projects/assignments as required and/or directed
- Assist with expediting delivery of critical parts for Production as required and communicate such to Production Control (PC)/Expeditor
- Maintain documented records for both internal and external communications as it relates to commercial issues
- Update and maintain JD Edwards with accurate delivery dates
Skills, Experience, Education:
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience in sourcing, procurement, supply chain (SCM) as a buyer, purchasing manager, sourcing manager, purchasing specialist, sourcing specialist, procurement specialist, etc
Please send me your details directly to: email@example.com for an immediate consideration.???????