LIMS Specialist II
West Point, PA
Category: Scientific & Clinical
Job ID: 300874
Date Posted: 05/26/2023
Title: LIMS Specialist II
Location: West Point, PA
Start date: ASAP
Our client is looking for the following:
• Participate in the development, validation, acceptance testing, and implementation of LIMS systems or related enhancements, in partnership with Company’s IT and system vendors to meet the needs of various bioanalytical singleplex and multiplex assays.
• Develop a working knowledge of existing LIMS functionality as well as the data analysis requirements & acceptance criteria for various bioanalytical methods to setup assay data flows and LIMS analysis modules.
• Manage day to day LIMS activities for method qualification/validation and clinical study support including user training, troubleshooting, study setup, and management of clinical sample reconciliation and data transfers in line with regulatory data standards.
• Execute computer system validations, including the development of system requirements and acceptance test scripts, followed by formal system testing. Validation work may be conducted for either LIMS or associated laboratory computerized system.
• Operate within a regulated bioanalytical laboratory, participating as needed in regulatory audits as a LIMS subject matter expert.
• Develop departmental SOPs and related computer work instructions associated with LIMS or related systems.
With the following credentials:
• B.S. Degree in Biology, Chemistry (or related sciences), or Information Technology with at least 5+ years of industry experience, an M.S. with 3-4 years of related experience, or a Ph.D. with 1 year of related experience.
• Direct experience participating in computer system validations
• Extensive experience utilizing or implementing custom or commercial Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) in a regulated bioanalytical laboratory.
• Experience driving improvements for regulated bioanalytical data workflows either directly within a LIMs system or through other applications (e.g. Microsoft Excel)
• Capable of working independently under project timelines
• Strong collaborator, possessing both excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with vaccine bioanalytical assays, primarily those involved with immunogenicity or molecular-based assessments
• Working knowledge of data delivery standards (e.g. CDISC) and applicability to bioanalytical data
• Strong MS Excel knowledge as well as general SQL query development skills and ability to understand database relationships and structures
• Ability to develop process flow diagrams within existing tools (e.g. MS Visio)
System One offers eligible employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering outsourced services and workforce solutions across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
QA ManagerPearl River, New York
Title: QA Manager Location: Pearl River, NY Duration: Direct Hire Schedule: M-F Full Time Target Start Date: ASAP Responsibilities: Responsible for measuring and monitoring cGMP Compliance levels at contractor sites through the performance of audits. R...Date Posted: 03/17/2023 Recommended
Technical Business Analyst (Data/IT)Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Location: Philadelphia, PA (Prefer local candidates - All positions are currently hybrid, working 1-2 days/week out of our Center City Philadelphia office but will consider remote candidates Notes: Key experience is someone with CRO/oncology experience...Date Posted: 04/12/2023 Recommended
QC AnalystBaltimore, Maryland
Job Title: QC Analyst II/III - GMP Location: Baltimore, MD Type: Contract potential for hire Responsibilities: Support routine product testing; in-process, release, and stability Transfer of test methods; including method development, verification, qua...Date Posted: 05/26/2023 Recommended
Senior Research AssociateBridgewater, New Jersey
Title: Senior Research Associate Location: Bridgewater, NJ Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with flexible start / end times Start: ASAP Responsibilities: The candidate will support the research team to investigate therapeutics for the treatment of infl...Date Posted: 05/30/2023 Recommended
QA Lead Technical OperationsDevens, MA
Title: (GMP,GCP)Biologics QA Lead Technical Operations Location: Devens, MA Start date: ASAP Our client is looking for the following: Responsibilities: Provides Quality Assurance (QA) support to the Site and reporting Manger through quality review and ...Date Posted: 05/11/2023 Recommended
Quality Specialist I - ChemistWIlson, North Carolina
Title: Quality Specialist I Location: Wilson, NC Schedule: Monday – Thursday (7am-530pm) Type: Contract – long term Start date: ASAP Responsibilities: Performs a variety of chemical analysis and GMP review of raw materials, packaging components, ancill...Date Posted: 06/02/2023 Recommended
Associate ScientistTrumbull, CT
Title: Associate Scientist Location: Trumbull, CT Shift: Mon-Fri, First Shift Type: Contract Start date: ASAP The Associate Scientist plans and performs laboratory assignments in the development of product formulations, measurement of physical properti...Date Posted: 05/25/2023 Recommended
Contract Sr Clinical Data ManagerFlorham Park, New Jersey
Contract Senior Clinical Data Manager Locations: Florham Park, NJ, USA (Hybrid work arrangements will allow work from home combined with your presence on-site 2-3 days/week (when not traveling) at US HQ in Florham Park, NJ.) Job Details Support multipl...Date Posted: 04/10/2023 Recommended
Research AssistantNew Haven, CT
Title: Research Assistant 2 Location: New Haven, CT Duration: Direct Hire Schedule: M-F 37.5 hours, occasional weekend and evening hours Target Start Date: ASAP Responsibilities: The Clinical Research Support Laboratory (CRSL) is the primary non-CLIA c...Date Posted: 05/10/2023 Recommended
Medical Technologist/Sr. Medical TechnologistCambridge, MA
Title: Medical Technologist/Sr. Medical Technologist Location: Cambridge, MA. area ON SITE DAILY Start Date: ASAP! Duration: 6 Month Contract-to-Hire Hours: Mon-Fri; 8am-4:30pm/9am-5pm (potentially 12pm-8pm on rare occasion if work required) *100% onsi...Date Posted: 05/23/2023 Recommended
Clinical Laboratory Technologist - Surgical Pathology LabBronx, New York
Clinical Laboratory Technologist - Surgical Pathology Perform routine and emergency tests on blood and other body fluids using a variety of automated and manual instrumentation in a timely manner. Maintain equipment and records according to department ...Date Posted: 04/13/2023 Recommended
Clinical Laboratory Technologist - Molecular LabBronx, New York
Title: Clinical Laboratory Technologist - Molecular Lab Address: 11 East 210th Street, Bronx Duration: Full Time Hours: 9:30am - 6:00pm Salary: 82-95k (depending on experience) Perform routine and emergency tests on blood and other body fluids using a ...Date Posted: 03/31/2023 Recommended
Research Associate IWest Haven, CT
Title: Research Associate Location: West Haven, CT Duration: Direct Hire Schedule: M-F Full Time Target Start Date: ASAP Responsibilities: Supervise and carry out non-routine library prep and sequence production using the sequencers. Oversee and train ...Date Posted: 04/11/2023 Recommended
Associate ScientistTrumbull, CT
Title: Associate Scientist, Consumer Goods & Detergents Location: Trumbull, CT Start date: ASAP Responsibilities: The Associate Scientist plans and performs laboratory assignments in the development of product formulations, measurement of physical prop...Date Posted: 05/11/2023 Recommended
Clinical Laboratory Technologist - Blood BankBronx, New York
Title: Clinical Laboratory Technologist Location: Bronx, NY Employment: Direct Hire Schedule: Mon-Fri Salary Range: $82-95k Responsibilities: Perform routine and emergency tests on blood, serum, spinal fluid and other body fluids using automated and ma...Date Posted: 04/25/2023 Recommended