Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
24.00 - 26.00 Per Hour
Job Information: Permanent position. Overtime available. Liquid manufacturing and packaging company located in Lakewood, NJ. Paying between $24 - $26 per hour. Excellent benefits upon hire.
- 1st shift, Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- 3rd shift, Sunday night - Friday morning, 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- Weekend Dayshift (Fri, Sat, Sun): 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM (work 36 hours get paid 40!)
- Weekend overnight shift (Fri, Sat, Sun): 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM (work 36 hours get paid 40!)
Maintenance Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Liquids packaging equipment maintenance.
- Completes assigned work orders on packaging machinery and facility equipment
- Troubleshoots mechanical and electrical issues and problems with mixing machinery, packaging equipment, etc.
- Makes mechanical adjustments
- Lubricates machinery
- Diagnoses and corrects mechanical and basic electrical problems
- Fabricates parts as required
- Repairs and/or overhauls in-plant equipment
- Performs preventive and predictive maintenance tasks
- Works with contractors and vendors as needed
- Requests parts to be ordered
- Follows GMP’s and SOP’s
Maintenance Mechanic Requirements:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED, preferred post-high school training or vocational/technical trade schooling
- Prior experience maintaining, fixing, repairing, troubleshooting various type of manufacturing equipment experience is preferred.
- Hands on experience fixing mechanical equipment
- Experience with boilers, chillers, and air compressor a plus.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a manufacturing / packaging environment.
- Text or call Chad Zehner at 732 228-8980 for additional information