Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
23.00 - 29.00 Per Hour
Hours: Monday – Friday, 11:45 AM - 8:15 PM, overtime (must train on first shift for 3-4 weeks)
Location: Lakewood, NJ
Maintenance Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Completes assigned work orders on production machinery and facility equipment
- Makes mechanical adjustments
- Lubricates machinery
- Diagnoses and corrects mechanical and basic electrical problems
- Fabricates parts as required
- Repairs and/or overhauls in-plant equipment
- Performs preventive and predictive maintenance tasks
- Works with contractors and vendors as needed
- Requests parts to be ordered
- Follows GMP’s and SOP’s
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED, preferred post-high school training or vocational/technical trade schooling
- Prior experience maintaining, fixing, repairing, troubleshooting various type of manufacturing equipment experience is preferred.
- Hands on experience with new equipment installation
- Experience with boilers, chillers, and air compressor a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, including electrical troubleshooting
- Text or call Chad Zehner at 732 228-8980 for additional information/questions. Resume required. Client confidential.