Category: Scientific & Clinical
55.00 - 55.00 Per Hour
Title: Manager, Quality Control
Location: Wayne, PA (Partial Remote)
- Performs non-programmatic QC of Biostatistical output (tables, listings, and figures)
- May complete database quality control audits of CRF data and query application.
- Provides input for Standard Operating Procedures in the QM Department.
- Supports Client Training Program and documentation thereof.
- Performs QC of trial master files.
- Conducts internal document QC reviews.
- May perform QC of Clinical Study Reports.
- Review of output from clinical test databases
- Coordinate update, review, approval and training assignments for Client standard operating procedures
- May participate in audits of 3rd party vendors and in audits of Client
Ability to work in a team environment under strict deadlines.
Ability to effectively communicate with data management and programming personnel.
Bachelor’s degree in health/life sciences (or equivalent theoretical/technical depth).
Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills