Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job ID: 137272
Date Posted: 02/11/2019
Ensures and assists in implementation/administration of Manufacturing programs / processes / policies establishing and reinforcing a positive work environment, while complying with all ISO, HR, safety, legal and regulatory requirements. Composes, manages and implements process, procedure, standards and guidelines while ensuring that they understood and consistently applied. Ensures manufacturing programs / processes / policies meet or beat quality and delivery expectations.
• Preparing reports, memos, and other documents.
• Filing and retrieving records, documents, and reports.
• Researching and collecting data to prepare documents for review and presentation.
• Helping prepare for meetings.
• Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
• Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
• Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
• Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
• Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
• Provide general administrative and project support.
• Analyze Processes and Data collection for process improvement.
• Monitor Trends and assist with Trend Analysis Reports.
• Generate & Maintain Daily Project Status Reports.
• Coordinate lodging/transportation needs for short/long term department visitors.
• Corrective Actions for tracking and closure.
• Meeting attendance (note/action documentation) in the absence of primary attendee.
• Modification status tracking.
• Provide overall operational, financial, administrative, human resource/safety and logistical support to operations.
• Associates’ degree or equivalent experience, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant, project assistant or other relevant administrative support experience preferred.
• Quality system
• Occupational Hazards Prevention System
• Railway Safety Management System
• Human Resources Policies
• In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite, especially Excel
• Strong analytical and detail oriented aptitude: a high degree of accuracy is required
• Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
• Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
• A proactive approach to problem-solving
• Professional level verbal and written communications skills, ability to speak Spanish a plus
• Shall report all injuries/illnesses to their supervisor that occur at work, the day of the incident
• Shall report any unsafe conditions that are identified in their respective work area to their supervisor
• Shall comply with all CAF USA safety policies, procedures, and requirements that are communicated to them, including Job Safety Analysis (JSA) procedures
• Shall wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that is communicated and supplied to them
• Shall keep their respective work area clean and orderly at all times
• Shall attend all CAF USA required training as soon as possible before the start of their assigned work
• Shall NOT operate any CAF USA equipment (forklifts, cranes, scissor lifts) until certified to do so