Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
System One is seeking a Manufacturing Team Lead in Clinton, TN.
Must be a U.S. citizen or Green Card holder.
MUST PASS BACKGROUND AND DRUG SCREEN.
2nd shift (5 pm - 5 am) hourly position, experience in Manufacturing as a team leader or supervisor is preferred.
This position will assist the department Adviser in the day to day running of the department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate between shifts.
- Check and prepare T/M daily work (Standardize work).
- Check safety point all areas and 5's status.
- Control off line repairs, gather and analyze defect daily.
- Fill in for team member (vacation, restroom, etc.).
- Check check-sheet, do first product check.
- Discuss NG parts from MFG and Shipping inspection.
- Keep training documents up to date.
- Implement abnormal occurrence plan if necessary.
- Motivation of team member.
- Fill out daily production chart.
- Train new members.
- May do trouble shooting of production problems.
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
- Will perform other reasonably related tasks within the Company as required by the Advisor or Management.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous lead or supervisory experience required.