Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Manufacturing Technician
Location: Monmouth Junction, NJ
Schedule: 3rd Shift
Type: Direct Placement
Start date: ASAP
Well established Pharma company looking to hire experienced Manufacturing Technicians immediately!!
- Supports and assists in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and batch record specifications.
- Performs the day to day activities of the production process including but not limited to: weighing, blending, filling, encapsulation and/or granulation products, etc.
- Able to set up, change over and test runs of equipment for various sized batches and various products as needed.
- Accurately and consistently completes and documents batch records and other required paperwork.
- Adheres to all plant safety policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology manufacturing environment required
- Solid dose manufacturing experience preferred
- Working knowledge of manufacturing procedures and federal regulations pertaining to manufacturing processes required (Get info on type of equipment they used (Model/Brands)
- Detailed knowledge of good manufacturing systems and familiarity with regulatory and manufacturing SOPs and cGMPs
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret documents such as safety and environmental policies, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals required
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.