Category: Sales & Marketing
Our retail client in the Metrowest area is looking for a part-time (30 hours/week) Marketing Assistant to join their team for a long-term (possible temp-to-hire) contract. In this role, you will assist with digital marketing campaigns.
- Capture placement count within online digital campaigns
- Coordinate digital creative briefs with agency partner for new brand campaign asset development
- Manage digital asset brief process and deploy out to site partners
- Track and maintain reporting website promotional activity for Product Brands business
- Maintain Key Initiatives KPI Dashboard – work with site analytics team to monitor and track progress on tactics to build growth within key categories
- Work with internal communications team to identify opportunities to communicate launch of new brand campaigns to internal associates and provide asset files for publishing
- Work with marketing manager and media partners to develop paid media brief and the development of creative assets
- Coordinate rollout with key stakeholders for distribution of new campaign assets and guidelines to key channel partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant discipline
- 4+ years of relevant digital marketing and analytics experience
- Experience managing, analyzing, and reporting large amounts of data
- Experience analyzing and summarizing data for biweekly/monthly communications to key stakeholders
- Ability to maintain dashboards, summarize data is critical
If you are a fit for this role, apply today!