Category: Sales & Marketing
Marketing Project Manager
Our higher education client in Boston is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing a wide range of marketing projects as well as maintaining a data asset management system.
- Manage a VERY high volume of digital and print projects ranging from copy, development, design
- Work with vendors, manage relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders
- Coordinate projects, keep projects on time, on budget, escalate issues when necessary
- Maintain and update data asset management system - save assets, file, organize, dispose of old assets that are no longer being used, archive, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Project Management, Design or relevant discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience in a project management capacity – ideally within a marketing/design team
- Agile experience a HUGE plus – understanding of how sprints work
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, handle many projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication a MUST
- Ability to handle difficult situations diplomatically, objectively and calmly while moving projects forward
If you are a fit for this role, apply today!