Category: Sales & Marketing
60000.00 - 64000.00
Progressive Consulting Firm is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their growing organization
Under the supervision of the Strategic Communications Manager, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for the coordination and management of key communications projects that may be implemented throughout the year. Projects include social media, graphic design, website maintenance, database management, project management, and excellent written and verbal.
- Social media
- Contribute to social media strategy development
- Execute social media campaigns and programs
- Use Adobe Creative Suite to design company collateral material
- Create flyers, update logos, banner graphics for emails, small design projects, reformat case studies, invitations, and update sell sheets, using Photoshop, Illustrator, or In Design
- Provide all support for website related activities, such as:
- Coordinate weekly updates – overall review and suggestions for improving the website
- Add images, create new pages, upload new videos, remove pages when requested
- Create new event registration pages on EventBrite
- Create Social Media campaigns and maintenance of sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Coordinate Google Ad campaigns with Strategic Communications Manager
- Coordinate key Strategic Communications projects such as:
- Monthly E-newsletters – work on establishing monthly editorial
- Find new articles, gather info for employee spotlights, track metrics
- Lead Generation programs (i.e., events, email blasts, Made in CA, trade shows, etc.)
- Salesforce reports and incoming leads
- Hubspot / Salesforce integration
- Details for seminars/events including registration, name badges, presentations, venue location, venue logistics (food, AV, etc.)
- Develop email blasts and the distribution of email blasts
- Organize and maintain graphics and logo files in company repository
- Coordinate print projects with printers, manages inventory and maintains collateral room
- Communicate on a weekly basis with Manager regarding projects and priorities
- Work independently with limited input to create robust and corporate brand compatible output
- Manage projects from inception to completion with coordination of cross functional input (example, blog posts from content experts to creation of eBook offering).
- Performs other duties as required
- Reports to Strategic Communications Manager
- Exempt position
Experience, Skills, Education and Abilities:
- 3-5 years of Communications experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of design, layout, and creation
- Demonstrated Social Media savvy
- Experience in project management, database Strategic Communications, analytical
- Ability to edit and rewrite copy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Strong command of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong knowledge of HubSpot
- Working knowledge of: Survey Monkey, MyEmma, etc.
- Website admin tools such as Google analytics, etc.
- Analytical, highly detailed, and organized with thorough follow-up for projects
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proactive with a sense of urgency
- Ability to accept multiple revisions to work-in-progress
Great environment, team atmosphere, very stable company, excellent benefits and a place to call home.