Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
15.00 - 15.00 Per Hour
Job Description: This position coordinates and expedites the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to production schedules. This position also prepares items for shipment and may receive incoming merchandise or material for the preparation of shipment.
- Receive, store and distribute materials, tools, equipment, parts and products within the warehouse.
- Enter record/data into SAP and maintain inventory records.
- Weigh count items for distribution to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Receive and issue components to production department timely and accurately.
- Receive incoming goods from vendors/suppliers in accordance with specifications and procedures.
- Pack finished goods for shipment.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 0 - 2 years experience Warehousing.
- Detail oriented, a team player and solid customer service skills.
Workers will begin on 1st shift and then move to 2nd shift after training; on 2nd shift, they will receive an additional $2.50 shift differential.
- Forklift certification, specifically Propane sit-down forklift.
- Experience with oilfield equipment an asset.
- Experience using Microsoft applications and SAP