Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
27.13 Per Hour
Immediate temp-to-hire opportunities for experienced mechanics in Thomasville, Pa! Our well-known manufacturing client is seeking experienced mechanics to perform equipment and facilities maintenance on fast-paced production lines.
(2) B Shift: Monday-Friday 1:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
(1) F/G Shift: Monday & Friday 9:30 p.m. – 6:00 a.m., Saturday & Sunday 5:30 p.m. – 5:30 a.m.
- Perform troubleshooting, facility, equipment and production line repairs
- Perform all predictive and preventative maintenance, work orders and improvement projects
- Coordinate and perform all PM, work orders, improvement projects
- Perform machine adjustments, repairs, lubrication while running production lines in pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical areas.
- Facilities maintenance including maintenance and repair of all building and ground support systems.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 3-5 years proven maintenance mechanic experience in a fast-paced lean manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong mechanical aptitude including knowledge of three phases electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and PLC controls, shop math skills and strong troubleshooting ability required
- Strong computer skills required