Category: Sales & Marketing
Outside Sales Representative
Hours: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $35,000 salary plus commission
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and carry out all sales activities with assigned accounts and areas. Includes developing and making presentations of company products to current and potential clients.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule.
- Keep management informed by submitting sales reports and activity records.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Develop and maintain customer and prospect database.
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships through follow up on sales activity.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications such as MS Office Suite and experience with CRM databases.
- General knowledge and proven ability in sales and customer service.
- Must be able to effectively plan and organize schedule through use of time management and attention to detail.
- Must be persuasive, adaptable, tenacious, goal driven and have a high level of tolerance for stress.
- Possess strong negotiation skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous sales experience required.