Category: Scientific & Clinical
JOB PCR Analyst
LOCATION Willow Grove
Our Client's analytical product array is focused on providing testing services that enable clients to meet their regulatory and monitoring requirements.
Analytical data is produced within a quality system framework that provides an accurate and representative portrayal of a sample's constituents.
This data empowers confident decisions regarding future actions related to regulatory compliance requirements.
PCR analyst responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Demonstrate knowledge of molecular biology and assists in training new employees or co-workers in laboratory tasks.
• Ability to perform molecular techniques such as RNA isolations, RT-PCR, and nucleic acid extraction assays for SARS-CoV-2 testing in wastewater
• Participate in the validation, calibration, maintenance of the PCR related instruments
• Understand safety/PPE procedures relating to the PCR laboratory to include handling of infectious biological agents as well as potentially hazardous chemicals
• Handle the general maintenance of laboratory equipment and direct inventory of various reagents under quality assurance and standard operating procedures
• Assist in the generation, revision, and/or review of laboratory or equipment-related SOPs and other quality documents.
• Maintain high standards of code of conduct and ethics • Must be quick leaner and maintain positive attitude, professional attire, well organized and proactive
• Ability to communicate respectfully and effectively
• Able to observe and make real-time changes to maximize productivity at the bench level while maintaining the quality data
• Ability to lift objects in the lab less than 25 pounds. Ensure that the workstations are clean and disinfected Qualifications