Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
14.00 - 14.00 Per Hour
Production Line Team Leader
Job Information: This is a contract-to-permanent opportunity, located in Mainland PA (Harleysville). Excellent benefits package, promotion opportunities.
Salary: $14.00 per hour to start, with career advancement opportunities and salary increases.
Flexible shifts, you pick!
- Dayshift: Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Evening Shift: Monday - Friday, 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Weekday Overnights: Sunday night - Friday morning, 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- Weekend Dayshift: Friday, Saturday, Sundays: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM (work 36 hours, get paid 40)
- Weekend Overnights: Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday night: 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM (work 36 hours, get paid 40)
Production Line Team Leader Responsibilities:
- Work with a team of 15 employees, assist by delegating responsibilities and tasks to others. Train new staff.
- While working, watch over packaging operations for a large FDA regulated packaging company.
- Check-in new hire/temps for shift, complete roster checklist.
- Provide basic GMP training to new hires (good manufacturing practices).
- Show new hires how to properly preform required manufacturing tasks (packing boxes, loading machines, etc.).
- Ensure all employees on assigned shift are wearing proper PPE.
- Keep track of number of boxes and pallets created per shift.
- Work along-side assigned shift personnel on packaging lines as needed.
- Complete proper documentation.
- Adjust machinery as necessary.
- Complete and submit all required production documentation in compliance with GMP and verify accuracy of all information.
Production Line Team Leader Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- At least six (6) months of previous manufacturing experience, such as: line attendant, machine operator, packer, production worker, quality control (QC), or related position.
- Ability to lift 40lbs, if needed.
- For immediate consideration or additional information, please call or text Chad Zehner at 570-956-0769
- Machine operators, assembly, pick/packers & warehouse professionals or others looking for career advancement are encouraged to apply