32.00 - 40.00 Per Hour
- Determine and verify boundaries of property, create maps and approve the boundaries of land.
- Makes final sketch of proposed drawing, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
- Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
- Makes any adjustments or changes necessary or desired.
- Inks in lines and letters on pencil drawings as required.
- Draws charts for representation of statistical data.
- Draws finished designs from sketches.
- Uses computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
- Communicate with field crews to ensure proper information is collected on specific jobs.
- Oversees the CAD standards for employees and subcontractors for the organization as well as communicating and directing the field crews as to what is needed on specific jobs.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws including interviewing, training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- A Professional Land Surveyor License is preferred, not required
- College or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD software