System One Services is currently seeking a Project Controls Analyst for an 11-month contract assignment located in Reno, NV. LOCAL candidates only - Per Diem and Mob/Demob are not available for this position.
Project Controls Analyst Responsibilities:
- Establishes and develops fully integrated and resource loaded design and construction project schedules in Primavera P6 V.8.x or greater.
- Coordinates with project managers and leadership to ensure that all project schedules and financial information is organized accurately within the systems.
- Facilitates meetings with functional group leaders and project managers to review project progress, modify Primavera schedules and update project information as needed.
- Updates progress on all project schedules, supports end user inquiries, performs variance analysis on actual expenditures, and verifies the status information.
- Updates and maintains project information within the ERP/PeopleSoft accounting system.
- Utilizes Business Intelligence reporting tools such as Microstrategy.
- Produces reports and creates queries as needed.
- Compiles project close-out documentation as required.
- Assists with regulatory activities by collecting project data and compiling supporting documentation.
- Develops, documents, and implements process improvements to ensure schedules and cost forecasts are accurate.
- Participates in the development of automated solutions.
- Provides assistance and training to users as needed.
Project Controls Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school and 6 or more years of related work experience and 3 years of Primavera P6 v. 8.x or greater experience.
- Candidates that do not possess a bachelor’s degree must have a minimum of 10 years of related work experience and 5 years of Primavera P6 v. 8.x or greater experience.
- Electric or other utility experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrated skills in understanding project controls, as well as basic accounting and project management concepts.
- Demonstrated skills in Primavera P6 v. 8.x or greater and Excel.
- Demonstrated basic skills in navigating ERP/PeopleSoft and SharePoint or similar.
Contract Duration: 11 months
Job Location: Reno, NV
System One maintains a drug-free workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.