Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Global Procurement Project Manager
Location: Princeton, NJ
Start date: ASAP
- The purpose of this role is to coordinate and manage projects in alignment with buying channel goals and objectives.
- These projects will require the close examination of spend for all Buying Channels in an effort to identify areas of improvement in our Strategic Sourcing and Procurement buying channel strategy.
- Additional project tasks include, documenting spend by channel and formulating a go-forward plan to reduce missed opportunities as well as improve buying channel compliance as part of the multiple integration project objectives set to achieve streamlined processes for the new company.
- Possess an understanding of how each of the ongoing projects for Strategy to Order relate to the overall SS&P objectives to integrate the heritage companies.
- Identify interdependencies amongst ongoing projects and align internal teams to keep those milestones on track.
- Review and summarize buying channel usage to identify missed opportunities for respective channels.
- Share insights with the Buying Channel team with a view of overall buying channel purchasing compliance and practices
- Provide buying channel recommendations based on insights in a concise format
- Verify and ensure the accuracy of procurement analytics presented to Senior Management
- Escalate any major risks/ issues immediately through the appropriate channels
- Procurement experience preferred as related to Buying Channels- understanding of upstream and downstream processes
- Must possess Advanced level abilities with navigating Excel and understanding data, gap assessment, creation of pivot tables
- Technical knowledge using Ariba and SAP preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in business-related area)
- Experience in reviewing and summarizing data and making recommendations based on those findings
- 2-3 years’ work experience preferably in Global Procurement or Finance
- Proven track record of being organized and tracking actions to completion
- Experience working in an agile environment and open to constant change
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience in Procurement and Buying Channel execution
- Experience in Procurement technologies (e.g. SAP, Ariba)
- Understanding of finance and integration points with Strategy to Pay processes
- Manager experience
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.