Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: QA Associate
Location: Waltham, MA
Schedule: Mon-Fri; 7am-3:45pm (45 min lunch)
Type: Direct Hire
Start date: 1/4/21
- Bind and file completed batch records and other admin activities
- Identification of process deviations
- Identification of Out-of-Specifications (OOS) results
- Label Verification
- Perform batch record review; to include production records, QC records (monthly RO/DI, weekly Environmental Monitoring records) and weekly/monthly logs.
- HS Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences preferred.
- 1-2 yrs. exp. in a QA role in an ISO 9001 certified Quality Management System or equivalent
- Experience with Batch Record Reviews
- Experience with Environmental monitoring
- Understanding of QC principles and concepts (pH, conductivity, Bioburden/Endotoxin Testing,)
- Exp./knowledge of HPLC would be beneficial
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.