Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: QA Technician
Location: Fair Lawn, NJ
Duration: Contract to Hire
Schedule: 7 AM- 7:30 PM Day Shift and 7 PM- 7:30 AM Evening Shifts Available
Target Start Date: ASAP
- Perform analysis on incoming ingredients
- Test and approve raw ingredients
- Perform analysis on finished and in-process products.
- Record data and maintain the integrity of production and quality testing records.
- Packaging line control
- Sample management
- Sample collection/composition
- Document and sampling label generation
- Approx. 3 years of quality control / production experience
- Experience with quality control, monitoring production, monitoring packaging quality and shipping
- Experience w/ raw material, in process finished product inspection/ testing
- Knowledge and experience with record keeping and product line checks
- Expert floor QA experience and fast paced multitasking; responsible, committed, and punctual person
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.