Title: QC Associate
Location: Devens, MA
Start Date: ASAP
- Perform routine testing in support of the Biologics Manufacturing and Global Stability programs.
- Primary testing responsibilities include HPLC, SDS-Page, CE-SDS, iCIEF as well as performing routine lab duties, reagent ordering and preparation, and instrument maintenance.
- Other analytical support required as needed.
- 2-3 years of relevant laboratory experience in a GMP commercial QC Laboratory, with demonstrated ability using pipettes, pH meter, analytical balances,
- Prior experience with LIMS, Empower, and electronic lab notebooks is preferred.
- Proficiency in common computer software applications such as Microsoft Office and Outlook email.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and management.
- Strong general laboratory and organizational skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to work as part of a team.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.