Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
System One is looking for a local QC Mechanical/Receiving inspector for a part-time 3 month contract in Lynchburg, VA.
Current NQA-1 ANSI N220.127.116.11 Inspector Level II certifications. Visual/Mechanical/ Receiving Inspection – Electrical helpful but not needed at this time.
Able to Pass Security Screening and Badging CBT’s to be able to get un escorted access to facility.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assignment is located in the NPC Inspection area 3 to 5 days a week.
- Performs Receipt Inspections on Mechanical/Electrical parts and components working in Receiving Inspection
- Document results on Receiving Inspection forms using various software including SAP
- Reviews fabrication and assembly documentation for compliance with specifications and procedures.
- Performs over check of material review and/or component certification to ensure supplier compliance with specifications, drawings and purchase order.
- Performs over check of material review and/or component certification to ensure manufacturing compliance with specifications, drawings and purchase order.
- Creates (CR) condition report as needed. May prepare data package files and generate release document for materials, components, and assemblies.
- May assist in preparing product certification packages for submittal to customers.
- Entering quality records into the records retention system. Using SAP
- To play an active role in creating a safe and healthy workplace and comply with all applicable safety and health rules.
- Communication Skills, Customer Orientation, Dependability, Initiative, Productivity, Quality of Work, Integrity and Trust, Safety
- Able to use M&TE to inspect parts.
- Good knowledge of 10CFR50 Appendix-B- Quality Programs.
- Past experience working in a Safety Related Quality Program performing inspection activities. Generate accurate inspection reports.
Mt. Athos Road Lynchburg, VA
- Will not consider personnel outside of local area
- Per Diem and Travel are not provided
Through end of December 2020
Start Date: ASAP