Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: QC Sample Coordinator
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Schedule: Weekdays, day shift, flex/core hours
- Conduct sample inspection, sample-related document review, and sample login.
- Manage and control sample distribution for testing and sample disposal in the QC lab.
- Perform sample shipping to contract testing laboratories per request.
- Serve as primary contact to schedule sample receipt, distribution, and shipping.
- Assist to schedule equipment maintenance and calibration, as needed.
- Perform laboratory cleaning and organization.
- Associate or Bachelor degree in biology, chemistry, or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of sample management experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a GMP working environment
- Completed department transportation training for shipping hazardous material
- Completed International Air Transport Association training for shipping oversea
- Experience with QC testing is a plus.
- Experience with LabWare LIMS is a plus.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.