Newark, New Jersey
Category: Scientific & Clinical
Job ID: 286293
Date Posted: 11/03/2022
Start Date: 07/06/2022
End Date: 01/06/2023
Title: Quality Control Technician
Location: Newark, NJ
Duration: Contract to Hire
Schedule: 2nd shift M-F, will train 3-4 months on 1st shift
Target Start Date: ASAP
- Tests and inspects all production samples, intermediates, incoming raw materials, and non-routine requests supporting functions such as Research & Development, Manufacturing, and Sales & Marketing.
- Perform routine and non-routine test analysis for incoming QC lab samples in accordance with specified Quality Standard Operating Procedures (QSOP's) or special instructions from requester.
- Review test results for validity.
- Approve or reject test results in accordance with QC Specifications.
- Input test results into computer system (i.e., Results, QC Database).
- Inform Manufacturing supervisor an/or appropriate personnel of failed results, particularly any abnormal trend/deviation from normal test results.
- Inform QC laboratory Manager/ designee of any abnormal/unusual deviation in instrumentation performance.
- Conduct QC instrument calibration as requested/assigned.
- Conduct physical inventory of QC standards per assigned frequency.
- Maintain a safe and clean workplace.
- Maintain an organized sample retains area.
- Min. High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Recent AS/BS Chemistry or related science (okay with Chem E, Bio, Biochemistry, etc.)
- Ability to Collect and research data
- Ability to review samples to confirm they meet specifications
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering outsourced services and workforce solutions across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible full-time employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
QC AnalystOrangeburg, New York
Title: QC Analyst Location: Orangeburg, NY Duration: 6 month contract (possibility of contract to hire) Schedule: Mon-Fri 6:30AM-3PM Start Date: ASAP Roles and responsibilities: Performs analyses of Clinical Chemistry, Critical Care, coagulation and mi...Date Posted: 11/21/2022 Recommended
QC Specialist-Raw MaterialsPrinceton, NJ
Title: QC Specialist Location: Princeton, NJ Schedule: 1st shift (Monday-Friday) Type: Temp to Hire Start date: ASAP Exciting opportunity to join a growing biomanufacturing company! Responsibilities: Responsible for performing routine and specialized a...Date Posted: 11/01/2022 Recommended
Bioanalytical Research AssociateNewark, DE
Title: Bioanalytical Research Associate Location: Newark, De Schedule: M-F 8-5 (hours can be flexible) Type: Direct/Permanent Start date: Immediate Responsibilities: Serve as principal investigator or study director for one or more phases of studies an...Date Posted: 10/14/2022 Recommended
QA/QC SpecialistTorrance, CA
Fast growing, popular Organic Beverage Manufacturer is looking for QA/QC Specialist to join the team Summary: The QA/QC Specialist is responsible for maintaining and ensuring that company standards and expectations are met towards the quality of produc...Date Posted: 09/19/2022 Recommended
Laboratory Technician IISouth Hackensack, New Jersey
Title: Quality Technician II Location: Teterboro, NJ Type: Contract Schedule: Mon-Fri, 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM Start Date: ASAP Responsibilities: Inspect and analyze raw materials, in-process as well as finished product samples to secure compliance with pro...Date Posted: 10/19/2022 Recommended
MicrobiologistEast Syracuse, NY
Title: Microbiologist Location: Syracuse, NY Start date: ASAP Responsibilities: The Microbiological Control (MC) Laboratory supports the onsite small scale commercial manufacturing facility. The QC Microbiology Laboratory Technician conducts routine mi...Date Posted: 12/06/2022 Recommended
Chemist Job Information: Location: Lakewood, NJ Department: QC Laboratory Hours: Flexible 20 - 25 hours per week Salary: $25 - $30 per hour Other: This part-time position does offer tremendous growth potential and room for advancement for the right can...Date Posted: 12/02/2022 Recommended
Research Associate IIBothell, WA
Title: Research Associate II-Assay Development Location: Bothell, WA Start date: ASAP Responsibilities: Seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Research Associate II who will be learning how to utilize kinetic protein-protein binding techniques using biol...Date Posted: 11/30/2022 Recommended
Senior Mechanical EngineerDenver, Colorado
Basic Job Functions: Mechanical Engineers design and develop mechanical parts, components, and equipment and provide engineering, manufacturing, and project management support. Position requires the engineer to perform all aspects of engineering, desig...Date Posted: 12/05/2022 Recommended
Senior Mechanical EngineerNew Orleans, Louisiana
Basic Job Functions: Mechanical Engineers design and develop mechanical parts, components, and equipment and provide engineering, manufacturing, and project management support. Position requires the engineer to perform all aspects of engineering, desig...Date Posted: 11/28/2022 Recommended
Physical Lab Technician AssistantWilson, North Carolina
Title: Physical Lab Technician Assistant Location: Wilson, NC Schedule: Monday – Friday (8am-430pm) Type: Temp to Hire Start date: ASAP Responsibilities: Perform routine sand tests including utilizing LIMS software to log samples, sand testing equipmen...Date Posted: 11/29/2022 Recommended
Post Doc Research FellowRockville, Maryland
Job Title: Post Doc Research Scientist Location: Rockville, MD Employment: Direct hire/Fulltime Start Date: Immediate Responsibilities: Conduct research and development activities to study the activities, efficacy, and mechanism of actions of novel imm...Date Posted: 12/02/2022 Recommended
Scientist EngineerSummit, New Jersey
Title: Scientist Engineer Location: Summit, NJ Start date: ASAP Responsibilities: The Scientist/Engineer is responsible for leading manufacturing and QC investigation reports in support of S12 CAR T operations. This includes execution of thorough root ...Date Posted: 10/24/2022 Recommended
.NET Developer - Hybrid on / offsite / Washington, DCWashington, Maryland
.NET Developer Temp to perm Washington, DC on off hybrid schedule Salary negotiable plus Benefits RESUME TO CRISS BRIENT AT: CBRIENT@ALTAITS.COM Strong background in .NET Core is a must. Responsibilities: Assist developers, analysts, and designers in c...Date Posted: 11/18/2022 Recommended
Quality Engineer - DOEAiken, South Carolina
System One is looking for multiple DOE experience Quality Assurance Engineers for 12 month contract at Savannah River Site in Aiken, SC. Project could extend beyond 12 months. Duties: Extensive knowledge of quality and safety requirements for the nucle...Date Posted: 09/12/2022 Recommended