Category: Scientific & Clinical
Job ID: 271494
Date Posted: 01/14/2022
Title: Quality Technician
Location: Warren, NJ
Schedule: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Type: Contract to Permanent
Start date: ASAP
• Performs incoming raw material, in-process, final testing, and inspection of products according to approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) within defined timeframes.
• Performs stability and other special testing.
• Performs method validations and equipment validations.
• Performs threshold analysis process.
• Writes/Revises SOPs, WI, QCS documents.
• Maintains accurate, legible, and complete records according to Current Good Manufacturing
• Procedures (cGMP’s).
• Performs all assigned tasks following applicable laboratory SOPs, OSHA regulations and cGMP regulations (i.e., Blood borne pathogens and chemical hazards).
• Maintains work area, equipment, department, and all storage areas in a clean, neat, and orderly manner.
• Reports out-of-specification results and deviations to the department supervisor and/or manager.
• Assists with investigations, root cause analyses, and reports for out-of-specification results and deviations.
• Monitors supply inventory and identifies any products required.
• Assists department supervisor and manager in maintaining and compiling Device History Records.
• Perform equipment calibration.
• Mastering the use of BASIS application for data analysis.
• Monitoring QC lab cleaning.
• Review and trend Environmental Monitoring results.
• Conducts themselves in a polite, helpful, and professional manner with all employees both inside and outside of the department.
• Assists with special projects and other duties as assigned
• Assist with training new hires.
• Overtime may be required which may include holidays and weekends
• Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology, Life Sciences or other sciences or technical field
• Experience operating and maintaining Illumina sequencers analyzing NGS data a plus
• Experience with various DNA and RNA extractions methods is preferred
• Software experience: Excel, Word, and Power Point
• Critical thinker who can analyze data and provide summary analysis to management.
• Ability to manage and complete assignments on time and in appropriate order.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.