Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Quality Manager
Location: Middletown, PA area
Schedule: 1st shift, Monday-Friday
Type: Direct Hire
Start date: ASAP
- Facilitate and support external audits from customers and regulatory authorities as required,including the completion of any audit response reports.
- Provide oversight to the internal audit program of the quality systems as well as the monthly self-inspection system.
- Acts as the SQF practitioner.
- Support the HALAL/Organic certification programs.
- Review 3rd party test reports for environmental monitoring, pathogen monitoring, and water testing for compliance to specifications and trends.
- Oversight of the customer complaint program, including investigation and report completion.
- Oversight of the corrective action tracking and completion.
- Verify purchased raw materials for compliance to COA and release for use.
- Batch Metrics system.
- Review QC GC data
- BS Degree in Science or related
- 10 years experience in Food and/or Vitamin Industry
- 5+ years of Quality Management experience
- Must have experience in manufacturing of Vitamins or Food ingredients
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.