Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Quality Specialist
Location: Rutherford, NJ
Duration: Direct Hire
Schedule: M-F 8 AM- 5 PM
Target Start Date: ASAP
- Maintain and support all Quality Management System (QMS) relevant procedures, including initialization and optimization of such procedures.
- Manage and maintain all internal audits for ISO9001 & IATF plant.
- Assist to establish and maintain all certification schedules
- Manage the internal and supplier CARs, including initiating, monitoring, following up and closing the CARs.
- Provide corrective and preventive techniques to insure continuous improvement of the Quality Management System QMS.
- Assist the communication/investigation of QIRs
- Assist to monitor the scorecards for automotive customers via their portals, and other related assessment/updates in their portals.
- Assist to generate the Quality Notification via SAP.
- Perform other projects or assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical or Industrial Engineering; advanced degrees a plus.
- Familiarity with product quality requirements for Automotive manufacturers (8D reports, PPAP, Control Plan, FMEA, Process Flow and PSW)
- Qualification as an internal auditor
- 5 years of experience in Chemical Manufacturing Industry
- Full understanding of Quality Management (ISO 9001 and IATF16949)
- Computer literacy (MS Excel, MiniTab, etc.)
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.